Wednesday, October 1, 2014

City Nights Vol. 1 ♫ HD Chill Hip Hop mix

Welcome to October! Hope you enjoy this nice Hip-hop mix I found on you tube. Something you can chill out with in the evening or maybe something you can drive to on a nice crisp fall evening. Speaking of which, I can't wait till LA decides it wants to let go of summer; it never gets real cold here but there is a slight difference in the temperature. Well anyways, as usual thank you for stopping by "No Title" the random blog. I'll be posting more music on Throw back Thursday, hopefully something you can add to your list and I'll be posting some new reading post as well. When you're finished, if you can do me a favor and please click on the green links? =) Thank you in advance and enjoy, "No Title" the random blog. One love (NOT MY MIX FOUND ON YOU TUBE..JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ADD THAT.)

No comments:

Post a Comment