Friday, October 10, 2014

janet jackson go deep music video (high quality)

I know its not throw back Thursday but this song/video could not wait a week, besides it's Friday and this song is the ultimate way to start the weekend. For those who remember this song, they know what I'm talking about, for those who are first hearing this song, I'm proud you landed on "No Title" and I was able to introduce this song to you...and by the way, this song came out 14 years ago and at 16 I was wishing this would happen...I'm still wishing this would happen! I can get a whole generation to concur lol. Well anyways, Enjoy Go Deep by Janet Jackson, Thank you for stopping by "No Title" the random blog and you guys have an excellent weekend! One last thing, as you make your exit off of "No Title" is it possible you can use those green links as your exit? Once again Thank You and have a lovely weekend. Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment