Monday, February 10, 2014

Try Info links

(This images was found on Google...yada yada yada...Infolinks you OBVIOUSLY know who I am by now..or not. =))





            There are many of you out there who are interested in making money blogging. I’m sure some of you might even be clueless to how this works. So if you are clueless and want to know, you’ve landed on the right read. If you’ve tried Google adsense like I did and got rejected, try Info links. As you’re reading this post, have you seen the underlying green highlighted words?  Those are in-text advertising links. When you click on them, it directs you to that site. How do you get paid? Every time someone clicks on those links, you get paid. It’s fairly simple but like anything in life, there are some rules and it’s not as simple as you think.

            Some people can go a few months without getting paid. Info links works really well if you have a blog that has high traffic. So if you just started blogging or your page has low numbers, you won’t see any money any time soon. In this instance, you might start to feel a need of taking a short cut which is always a big NO NO and I’m going to tell you what NOT TO DO. I mean you can do it if you want, but there are some repercussions. 


1. DO NOT purchase any fake advertisements or something promising you a high volume of traffic. If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. I mean don’t get me wrong, some of these  sites that promise you high traffic for a very low low price of five dollars are legit, they actually do bring you real human traffic; however there are some out there who only bring you spam or bots. Those sites will only raise suspicion with infolinks and they’ll boot you out. So do your home work and be very careful with who you choose, to bring you “traffic”.

2. DO NOT obsessively click on your links. Info links tracks were all of your clicks come from and if they see all the clicks link back to your computer, they will boot you out. I mean you have the right to scroll over the links every now and then to see what’s being advertised on your page but when I mean every now and then, I mean like maybe once or twice a month; if you do feel a need to click on your own links, I suggest using a friends computer or a Library computer, at least it’ll make it look like the clicks are coming from a different places. However, just because your clicking on your own links from a different location, DOES NOT mean you can click on them 30 or 40 times. This will still raise some eyebrows, your best bet, just stay away from clicking your own links. 


3. Vampirestat.com- If your blog is on blogger, you have probably seen these fuckers creeping on your blog in the page views. This is how I got booted from info links the first time. I didn’t know that them and seven secret were a spam site, so I clicked to see who these awesome people were. I clicked on that site a few times and couldn’t figure out why these lovely people were visiting my blog but not leaving comments. Anyways I assumed it was some service Myspace was using (Yes I still use Myspace) so I clicked to see if it was there system. Every time I went, I never found anything that said Myspace so I stopped going and shrugged my shoulders. But I couldn’t resist going back because every time I checked my views, they were my main vistors, they were the reason why I had almost 200 “people” a day on my blog. Info links gave me the boot. Then I found out who they were and I was pissed. I have a post about it…as a matter of fact, it’s in the popular post section to the right. Too make a long story short, DO NOT click on that diseased page. The more you click, the more they visit, and the more you put your info links at risk.


   

       4.      Advertise- If you want to make money, advertise. Start commenting on other people’s blogs but really read the blog and really have something to say. For example, “nice blog come check me out.” Is NOT the way to do it. DO NOT link drop. How weird does it look if you link drop on a high traffic post talking about “How to make sugar cookies” and your post is titled, “The day Jesus left my soul”. Why? Don’t do it. It’s a sure fire way of getting your comment link deleted.  They have a few services out there that can help you get your word out. Blogcatalog.com is one place. Blogengage.com is another place, use social media, and if you want, try seoclerks.com. There the prime example of cheap advertising but actually get you real human traffic. There was one service I used that was really good. It cost me $10.00 and they delivered. Check it out, search around and do your home work, there’s still some on that site they may rob of your money and I mean promise you human traffic but all of a sudden, your English written blog has 400 visits and there all from China. Smh…




                  All in all, it’s fairly simple but time consuming. If want to start making tons of money faster than this, this isn’t it. This is no get rich quick over night thing. This is going to take a little time and some effort and maybe a few dollars. So I hope you enjoyed my review on infolinks.com and what not to do and what you might want to try. If you want to know more, leave me a message down below and I will gladly try to help you out with any more knowledge I may have ; if you’re on this post and know something I don’t know feel free to school those as well; and by the way, feel free to roam around “No Title” This is not my usual style of posting BUT that’s the point of  “No Title” it’s random. ;) hope to hear from you soon…            

14 comments:

  1. A very informative post, Dean. Those vampirestat spammer mofos are annoying as hell, aren't they? I did not realize that the clickable links were advertisements. Good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes lord vampirestat is EXTREMELY annoying! When I really started posting back in October, I thought it was strange I had so many people showing up to my blog. lol I mean I know I had been talking about it in the summer but I figured most people had just dismissed it. So it was such a strange thing to see 50, 90, 100 and some days it would get close to 200 people. Yeah it sucked...they've backed off since the beginning of this year so I'm glad for that. As for the links, yes those are in-text advertisements. I thought they were fairly smooth and a fair of way of not bombarding people with ads. I hate that, I understand, but please let me look at an advertisement if I feel like it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post has some good information. Some I knew already but most is new. I am interested in checking out this infolinks website.

    I also was having issues with vampirestat last year so I looked it up. This year I have not seen it show up nearly as often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello J-Michael Morris! Thank you for commenting! =) Yes you should definitely give infolinks a shot. I'm one of the one's not making any money from it but I've been blogging for 4 months now and my traffic is slowly starting to build up. I went online to see when exactly would one actually start seeing pay and I got mixed reviews. Some say 200 people a day may bring you in about $45-$50 dollars every two weeks, some say 200 a day is not enough, some say you need to have high traffic and I mean 1,000 people a day; it all depends on one's audience. Normally if you have high traffic I'm assuming you'll stay steady in pay, it's tricky but I would recommend it and it's easy to integrate with blogger. It's a plug-in. Vampirestat: I'm glad they have disappeared on my page (Knock on wood) it's a major buzz kill and let down. lol That's mean google. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah Vampirestat. I just got rid of those....language. And this is probably good advice for those wishing to pick up a penny or two.

    Also, this doesn't lead back to my blog, so I've already failed the advertising part. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...hey M.! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! As for the advertising part, you haven't failed. lol In my short time of blogging, I've found asking before link dropping helps sometimes; something I forgot to mention up above. I don't mind if you link drop on here but PLEASE ask me ahead of time. My blog is random yet at the same time I do have different subjects on here...so if you want to drop a religious post, I'm all for it but head over to my Buddhist temple post, not this one. How come you don't have a link to your blog? and how did you get rid of vampirestat? A lot of people especially on blogger want to know how to get rid of these creepy crawlers. They disappeared for me. I have no clue what happened. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the great info. I haven't reached the point that I'm ready to start advertising yet, but I hope to get there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Bradley! Thank you for reading and not a problem. I know there's a lot of bloggers out there who would love to make money from blogging but may not know where to begin. Also this allows your readers to look at ads at their own consent. So instead of being bombarded and scaring potential readers away, info links is a smooth way of going about it. Once again, thank you for reading! =) hope to hear from you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd never heard of vampirestat before today, hopefully I never have to deal with them. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Joshua how you doing? Thanks for reading and commenting! If you haven't dealt with them, congrats! It's an ego deflation. This site can be on your page for months and if your not curious, you may never find out who they are. If they do show up, don't click on that link...EVER. lol...alright man thanks for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I run about seven websites, and have been using Adsense on and off on them for years, I get about a million visitors or more per year total to my websites.

    In the months that I run adsense everywhere on all my websites, I am not able to make enough in a month to pay my modest electrical bills.

    Something to keep in mind for all those people hoping to blog for money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting PB....That's something I should've mentioned as well. A lot of people only talk about how to make money online but never mention the ugly side to it. The most I ever made online was about $2.35 and I couldn't even collect that because info links kicked me off. However, the creators of Flappy bird made about $50,000 dollars off the ads alone. I guess it varies from person to person. Thanks for commenting! =) and 7 blogs?? I'd lose my mind, I can barely keep up with the one I have. lol

      Delete
    2. Hi LA, not seven blogs, only one, I have some gaming websites, an online store and some forums.

      I try and funnel everyone to my store, the ROI is much higher than a PPC ad.

      Delete
  12. Oh ok...I was about to say that's a whole lot of blogging! LOL...If you don't mind me asking, how much do you make from all of that? You don't have to answer if that's too personal but what you make might be a dream for others...

    ReplyDelete