Thursday, September 4, 2014

Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) (Official Video) TBT

Lady (hear me tonight) was released in 2000. Written and performed by Yann Destagnol and Modjo, the French duo debuted at number one for two weeks in the UK and became the 16th best selling single of that year. Even tho this song was released in 2000, in my opinion it has a very early 90's kind of vibe to it...the video is a little different but all in all, it's a good song. So for TBT, I present to you Modjo- Lady(hear me tonight) Hope you enjoy and as usual, thank you for stopping by "No Title" the random blog. Feel free to roam around and check out other music and  writes and when you're done, click on the green links please. One Love. =)   (Not my music nor video found on YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment