Thursday, October 16, 2014

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge [Official Music Video] TBT

Today For TBT I present to you Red Hot Chilli Peppers. The song Under The bridge was off their 5th studio album Blood sugar sex Magik. The single "Under The Bridge" was the second single released from the album back on March 10th 1992 and peaked at number 2 on the billboard hot 100. On a side note, the lead singer, Anthony Kiedis almost didn't release this because he felt it didn't fit in with what Red hot Chili Peppers ; it wasn't until producer Rick Ruben told him to do it. I'm glad he did. I was eight when this song came out, I was still exploring rap at the time and a small amount of other music; however, my friends brother use to jam out to this song but I really didn't appreciate it until I hit college and some buddies re-introduced to me The Red Hot Chilli Peppers all over again. Pretty bad ass group and this won't be the only song you'll hear by them on this page. Well anyways, I present to you, "Under The Bridge" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Thank you for stopping by "No Title" the random blog. Check out some of my other writes, TBT's or stories and when you exit my page, can you please click on those green links or pop-ups you see lightly dashed in paragraphs. Once again Thank you and have a nice day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment