Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Contradiction is growth...





It’s okay for one to contradict, because contradiction shows growth. We’ve all at some point in our lives contradicted ourselves and that can stem from confusion, but in confusion we find growth as well. On my journey, I find myself sometimes not agreeing with what I thought six months to a year ago, I sometimes find myself altering a thought until it completely went through a metamorphosis… never be afraid to contradict yourself, those who judge have not grown yet and they themselves one day will experience that growth. It sucks when you don’t see the growth and one day you wake up different, but it’s much different when you see it and one is able to compare the two different mind frames. One love...thank you for stopping by “No Title” the random blog, if you like what you have read so far, feel free to subscribe or if not, can you help a blogger out by clicking on the green links please? See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment