Friday, October 17, 2014

I only want you because you're taken....



            I want you because you’re taken, like going to a restaurant and seeing someone eating bacon, you just want to snatch it out their hand in mid bite and run away quickly but you know that’ll upset someone quickly, so for me to want you for a quickie is something that shouldn’t exists in me….you see, when we were at the bar you leaned against me, maybe you were drunk and I was too, maybe it was the low lighting that made me want to fondle you, but your fuck me eyes and ravished attire, only raised my eye brow about her smile that inquired….I should walk over and say something….but my song is on and your going out to smoke, wait, let me shazam this, I’ll meet you outside so you can provoke, poke, tease me and blow smoke, send suggestions, cheek in tongue pretending you’re blowing my erection, she’s only showing affection, just clear your head and think like a professional, besides you’re in the city for the night so you can get nice photo sessions….well….


On dasher and dancer, and Prancen and Vixen, this woman was dashing and splendid she blended, her bitch face with charm, her mixed race was foreign, she looked like, she smelled like, she….she….the jingles bells tune stopped…some guy….no, some guy who look like Paul Bunyan, sort of smelled like an onion, said, “Hey sweetie”, then kissed her on the lips, maybe she’s from France that’s why there--- he grabbed her ass, yeah, I’m sure that’s not a gesture of greeting relatives in any part of the world….to my knowledge. She hugged him tightly, then winked at me while licking her lips enticingly, I blew a kiss back then she grabbed it and pretend to be patting him on his back, I shook my head and I knew she would’ve been shaking her head on my……I stop, I only want you because you’re taken and if that we’re my girl, I wouldn’t want anyone else eating my bacon, sure they can drool because bacon is good but don’t be no fool and take dibs on my bacon, there’s enough bacon in town go get your own plate, the metaphor for go get your own date, so I just smiled, she smiled back and I walked away…




No comments:

Post a Comment