Thursday, December 4, 2014

Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt (Full Album - 1996) TBT

For this week's throw back, I'm gonna go with a classic in hip-hop, a album most didn't know about until Jay Z's Volume 3 album. This album by Jay Z is called Reasonable Doubt. This is the album a lot of hip-hop heads talk about when they say Jay sold out, most will say this is his better body of work but in my opinion, I thought American Gangster was one of his better albums. If you haven't heard American Gangster, it puts you in mind of an updated reasonable doubt; the beats are a little better, but you heard him return to his roots and you got to see an older Jay Z look at how he would've handled the street life. Listen to this album then right after listen to American Gangster; as a matter of fact, after this review I'll post the American Gangster album if I can find it; I digress, back to reasonable doubt, the Album was released on April 9th, 1996 by Roc-a Fella records and Priority. The album has a production team mix of  DJ Premier, Ski, Knobody and Clark Kent; the album also features Mary J. Blige, Memphis Bleek, and of course the late B.I.G. The album reached number 23 on the US billboard 200. In 2006, Reasonable doubt was certified platinum at 1.5 million copies sold in the United States. If you have never heard Reasonable Doubt, hear you go, if you just want to take a trip down memory lane, this one is for you. So for today, I present to you Reasonable Doubt. Thank you for stopping by "No Title" the random blog, feel free to roam around and check out my other writes, please if you can subscribe to my blog  and as usual, I think you already know what I'm going to ask so I'll just leave it there. lol. Enjoy and have a nice day. One love. (Music Found on You Tube)

No comments:

Post a Comment