Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Lies

You say
that you
love me,
you hug
me, you
do cute
faces to
make me
laugh, you
even bug
me when
I'm sad,
but I'm not
stupid, I
know where
I stand, you
and your man,
ya'll got kids,
just fix what
you have, if
you need me
me I got your
back just don't
lie to me about
that, I'm not
a savage nor
a homewrecker,
despite what past
people will tell you,
yeah I've made
some mistakes
not everyone
is great I
learned from
yesterday....

There's
two sides
to love and
you love me
one way, but
your actions
suggest romance
your speech is
confused, your
eyes are infused
with lusty
Thoughts
that keeps
a flirty flame
amused but
conscious
actions, a
sense of
guilt, feelings
you feel, the
memories I
feel begin to
spill, because
thoughts
become real
when you
entertain the
thrill, so whose
gonna foot this
bill? Lies are
expensive, it
cost friendships
and trust, a
thought bubble
to bust, is it
worth the thrust?
Is it worth the nut?
Is it worth the butt?
Is it worth the but?
Either way an
asshole is involved
and no problems
solved, only
kisses you
blow at the
job, so I'm
using my head
so I don't bust,
kind of ironic
I must say
should you
continue the
lies or should I call it
a lay? In
Hawaii its
used to
beautify
and distinguish
themselves
from others
so if I give you
the lei its to
distinguish
between
husband and
lover..
we
should
stay as
friends
until the
lies
are
uncovered...






No comments:

Post a Comment