Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Blues

If you ain't got the
blues, you ain't got
nothin', her birth
color is blue so I
guess she's true
to her color, she
gave me the blues
so I guess I have
something, but I
don't have her,
so I don't have
nothin'.

If you ain't
got the blues,
you ain't got
nothin' when
the time came to
explain, my lips
said nothing, my
mind was loud with
thoughts, thoughts
that appeared after
we fought, like fuck!
Where were you when
I needed to say something!?!
you abandon me brain, but
it wasn't the right moment,
still foggy from a retrograde
I wasn't feeling open..

If you ain't
got the blues
you ain't got
nothin', wake me
up when September
ends so I cry because
for her birthday I give
her nothing, I sob,
because my heart feels
robbed, pun intended in
the speech but the outside
won't get it unless I speak,
but I'm speaking out so my
insides finally get it...If you
ain't got the blues, you ain't got
nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment