Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Two fold

I get
in these
moods
I get stuck
in blah, not
sad, not happy
but frustratingly
content, not
sure if its
because of the
city I'm in
or if I'm expecting
people to be a huge
dissapointment,
it sounds sad but
in reality I'm taking
society for what it
is, acceptance, agreeing
but a catch 22 when
people say it with
such evil grins like
in there mind "karma wins"
we're all connected so
what you wish for
me, will come back
to you with a twist,
in my opinion
its a gift when I don't
see what you deserve
to get,  because I
become content,
but as I said above
I've been content...

1 comment:

  1. Should this pair release, it wouldn't be the first time a retro Nike model inspired a tennis shoe. Previous examples include the Fake Adidas NMD x Air Max 95 and the numerous Zoom Vapor RF x Air Jordan 3s. Further details for the Air Foamposite One x Cheap Yeezy Boost 700 v2 Static X are currently unknown.

    ReplyDelete