Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Look around

Eyes on
the ground
all I see is
trash, garbage
cans close by
I silently ask, "why"?
Eyes in the sky
the horizon is
greyish brown,
they say there's
a conscious
movement but
look around...

Eyes on
my phone
people
speaking
stuff they
wouldn't say
in person, but
I'm the weird
one because
I talk about
stuff you've
never heard of,
I'm weird because
I think and
search, I'm boring
because I'm worried about
our earth, all
fuckers wanna
do is talk about
dumb shit...
distractions...

"When did
he start smoking
weed?" When
I discovered I
can stay on
this planet and
at the same
time leave, I
ask for death 
but the spirits 
say stay...

I've had
too many
good moments
in my life,
I see the
good in man,
and when I
say the good
that's our
bad included,
I see the beauty
in her, in her,
and him, I
see the
shine within,
I see laughter
and joy, I
see words
destroy,
while actions
rebuild and
memories become
void..

No comments:

Post a Comment