Wednesday, December 20, 2017

How does my hair look?

My shoes
can have holes,
my clothes can
be tattered, I
could have six
months of bad
luck like I walked
under a ladder,
How does my
hair look?

I'm a guy,
were not
suppose to
care, but at
the slightest
sign of
receding
we start
making deals
with the
universe, buying
all kinds of creams
and vitamins to
revitalize our
hair, so don't
tell me that's
some feminine
shit, because at
the end of the
day, we're asking,
How does my hair look?

I've been
heart broken,
done wrong at
work, cut off
in traffic, I could
be an addict jacked
out of my head, I
could be on my
death bead and I'll
still ask, "How does
my hair look?"

2 comments:

  1. The mysterious sneaker uses a modified version of the "Royal" Air Foamposite One's upper including its Fake Adidas NMD molded shell, mini Swoosh branding, nubuck eyestay, and more. However, the traditionally mid-cut model has been revamped into a low-top silhouette and also Cheap Yeezy Boost 700 v2 Static the addition of the midsole from the Air Zoom Vapor X—a sneaker previously worn by the likes of Roger Federer.

    ReplyDelete