Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Lazy

Some days
I don't give a
fuck, some
days I just
want to be
Lethargic,
some days I
Don't wanna
try, some days
I have to but
on those days
you're going to
get some bullshit.

I use to think,
I'm not getting
enough sleep,
maybe I should
change the way
I eat, change
my routine, maybe
life is stale,
maybe I need exciting
breathe taking
moments, something to
entice my adrenaline...all
of these things happen
but those SOME days
come back...

Some days
I don't want to
spend my energy,
some days I like
existing, some days
I like sitting and not
saying a word, I like
the bore, because
usually my mind is
in a storm
I can be
cold not on
purpose, I just
Don't feel like having
to deal with
the process of doing
shit, I don't feel
like dealing
with people's
emotions and
egos, its
draining and
some days I'm
just happy with
silence and watching,
I don't wanna do it...
you do it, I'll watch
while my brain
wanders into
this white noise
sections of my
mind...some days
I don't wanna do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment