Monday, June 19, 2017

Two sides

I dont know why I must fight with you, why you like to stir my emotions, why you like to hurt me, why you take my kindness for weakness, I dont know why...

the moment I strike back and don't nurse the dirt you dished you begin to wish I didn't exist, your eyes flood with tears, you ears drown out sound as the lump in your throat gets tight and your dried damp red eyes swell like if they were wishing wells and your tears were thoughts, its like we transferred emotions and you feel the hurt you call love...

I know its love, I know the cliche Hollywood romance is for the screen of mind, I know you have freeze frame moments, you layed on top of rose pedals surrounded around boquets...

you can't tell something is an addiction until you try to give it up...

what's the difference between love and addiction? Why does love feel like lust? Why does anger feel like hate? I went for a walk in the rain and  people looked at me strange. I realized what I see as a strange look might be someone's look of content. What do emotions look like? Everyone responds differently

No comments:

Post a Comment