Monday, June 19, 2017

Balance

Without blue there's no red, without water there's no land, without cats there's no dogs and the list continues...

why does one need the other? How come one can't exist without it? Is it in human nature to rebel? One day I got fed up with my boss and his tyranny and I wanted to throw a tire wrench through his windshield: the irony, I was to the point where I didn't give a fuck if these assholes were going to fire me, but I knew this year was the year that I would hit them with an iron fist but like night to day I realized we have different views but its the same date....

I don't know why when we're sure we're  wrong, and when we're wrong we are right, when we plan it differs, without a plan we bicker and miss the bigger picture, lose the course and we become bitter...

balance is beautiful but it appears everything born from it isn't. As I open all the windows in my house, open the back door, open the front door, the wind ravish through the house when it pleased,  rustling through the trees, carrying sweet scents of distinct flowers and swirling dead leaves....

tranquil by the cool air and the sun playing peek-a-boo behind the clouds, I shut the door to my room only for a gush to push the door open...

I want it closed, the wind opposed, I wanted fresh air in the house, the wind blows, but I close one window and things change...the door closed and the house stayed fresh...what is balance?

No comments:

Post a Comment