Friday, April 3, 2015

1 outta 10...million



This next poet is someone I don't know well, but she's friends with a lot of my friends on Facebook so I already know she's cool people. I'll keep this short and introduce Shy LaLa. If you want to check out more of her writings, you can read more at https://www.facebook.com/Shyshdy/notes. A lot of good stuff there. Thank you for stopping by "No Title" the random blog and enjoy. =)


One outta 10...Million
 November 6, 2010 at 12:55am
written by Shy LaLa


 9 times outta 10,
You will never even know
You've fallen victim to my pen,
But don't worry,
Because there's nothing to fight about.
I've finally got far too much to write about.

As both the unrequieter and the unrequietee,
I can't help but love the cosmic irony.
You tell me that I know how you tick,
But day after day you continue to switch the channel.
It's nothing, and yet it's too much for me to handle.

I'm enjoying this expedition;
It forces me to explore my own unfamiliar territory;
And while I'm a sucker for a good explanation;
This exploitation of my desire makes for a sad story.

you want two of me when there's just the one.
I'm still having fun,
But you're right...caving now would be accepting scrap.
I've had enough of that;
Feasting on former lover's scrap for years because that's all they could provide.
It's enough to live, but not enough to thrive.

You remind me I'm alive.

You make me feel like I'm special even though we're not fucking.
That would be great if this situation wasn't
SUCKING ASS.
Please, pardon my crass.
I get the complication,
Again, I respect the trepidation,
But the depth that this has taken on....
How much longer will this be wrong?
When do you see this being well received?
I can't help but point out the need to be practical.
Their angry comments WILL BE factual.

If you want it, want it bad enough to fight,
Even if you have to choose between being accepted,
And being right.

I get how hard you're fighting and I'm flattered,
Please don't think your hard work doesn't matter;
But I'm wary of having my heart tossed by the wayside;
Get at me when you're ready to rock the star crossed and embrace your dark side.






No comments:

Post a Comment