Monday, August 11, 2014

Nas - The Don (Explicit)

Nas is like....one of the best rappers out there and one of my favorite rappers amongst a few others. When I first heard Nas, I thought he was a tad boring because I was still use to artist like Kris Kross, Naughty by nature, Wreck-N-Effect, the New Jack swing sound and many more; Nas was poetry slam meets the streets. I didn't understand early on but as time went on, Nas slowly grew on to me. The song that caught my attention was with Lauryn Hill, "If I ruled the world". Fast forward some years. In the present years of Nas career, I still jam to some of his music and this is one track I think the radio completely ignored, a track that gives you a taste of the old Nas meets the future Nas, I present to you, "The Don". Thank you for stopping by "No Title" the random blog. Hope you enjoy... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment