Thursday, December 3, 2015

Untitled XI

I feel winded when I think about death only because there's always that doubt. There's so much we don't know. Atheist are sure in their beliefs and religions are sure in their beliefs but only a fool can be sure a wise man once told me. Its usually the extremist who can be quite foolish...aye that might be harsh. My point: Death I feel is the one thing in life (ironic) we don't feel in first person, we usually experience it and go through the motions; that in itself, in some sense can be experiencing death. The being that passes away, do they miss you? Are the feelings the same on the other side? Do they cry or are they presented with so much joy that this life becomes an after thought? I picture death like waking up in the morning and the dreams you can't remember, that's your past life, and waking up is the birth of a new day. (life)

No comments:

Post a Comment