Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sean Paul - I'm Still In Love With You TBT

Sean Paul's "I'm still in Love with you" is a nice introduction to dance hall music, with a Caribbean sound that makes you want to kick your feet up on a warm white sandy beach with a straw in a coconut or a few beers, or maybe both. The chill sound and the passion you hear amongst the two as they banter back and forth with each other was a different sound, as she confesses, "she's still in love with him" and he rebuttals with "Well I'm a hustler and a player and you know I'm not a strayer that's my dutty, dutty, love", then she repeats "I'm still in love with you boy", puts you in mind of a Pepe Le Pew kind of scenario, I know a funny comparison but the song is a light song, a flirty song, a fun song. The sexy (but not over the top sexy) fun, flirtatious song was released in August of 2003 off of Sean Paul's second album Dutty Rock. The song reached #6 in the UK,  #14 on the billboard hot 100, and number #13 on the US R&B charts. So I hope you enjoy the steamy, but tastefully done music video by Sean Paul feat Sasha and thank you for stopping by "No Title" the random blog. Feel free to check out my other writes and music, please when you get a moment, click on those green links or subscribe to "No Title"  if you like the music selection I pick for TBT or some of my writting as well. Have an awesome day and one love. (Video found on You Tube) 



No comments:

Post a Comment