Tuesday, September 2, 2014

You Know What - N.E.R.D - HD

The song You know what produced by N.E.R.D and written and sung by Pharrell is one of those songs most people don't know about; when they hear it, they fall in love with the smooth funky sound and the story. The story is  a story that all of us can relate with to some extent. The tale of, "we've been having amazing sex but I kind of regret it, but I don't, but I just wanted to be friends kinds of story"...just listen to it. It has a nice summer time party vibe. As usual, thank you for stopping by "No Title" the random blog. When you're finished roaming around, please if you can do me a huge favor and click on the green links. That's how some of us bloggers get paid. =) Thank you once again and enjoy. =)
(Not my video. Found on youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment