Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I might only meet you one life time...



Death is real. One day, you might not wake up, or one day, you might wake up and go back to sleep permanently. It’s a constant guess, something we don’t focus on. I don’t think it’s something we should focus on because it's depressing; however I will say this, sometimes we treat each other as if life doesn’t have an ending. I’m sure in the afterlife we may see each other, but nobody is really sure of that. So while we’re here, something we are sure of, let’s not make this life miserable for others, because you’ll never know the last words you’ll say or say to someone. Each word and day should be meaningful; try to touch at least one person’s heart and watch the domino theory. It’s my challenge to myself and I would like others to try it. You don’t have to be corny, something as simple as hello can make a huge difference in someone’s life. Give it a shot. You may not see instant results but keep at it and you’ll start to see a small turn around…. Peace everybody. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment